POWER LATTICE 1.6
• You can now add lattices while in Mesh and GPencil Edit Modes. To add a lattice while in Edit Mode, select some mesh or GPencil points then press Shift-A and select the Power Lattice menu to add a new lattice. Options have also been added to use existing active vertex groups or GPencil layers instead if you do not want new groups created with lattice creation.
• New option to auto add hook modifier when adding a lattice from Mesh Edit Mode. This allows the lattice to control the vertex group while in Object Mode. You can disable this option in the preferences. This option is only for Mesh Edit Mode as the hook modifier delivers unexpected results when lattice objects are used to hook the GPencil objects. Typically GPencil hook modifiers work better with empties.
POWER LATTICE 1.5
• Added new Quick Create menu for adding lattices between 2x to 5x resolution without having to adjust settings. Enable this option in Power Lattice add-on preferences.
POWER LATTICE 1.4
• Fixed issue related to some installs of Linux.
POWER LATTICE 1.3
• Add-on can now be installed in local Blender scripts folder (better support for using add-on in portable installs of Blender). Installing add-ons via the default Blender method using the preferences window is still recommended.
POWER LATTICE 1.2
• You can now set separate default resolution values for 3D and 2D lattices.
• Default resolution values now have hard min and max values.
• Fixed descriptions.
POWER LATTICE 1.1
• Updates for compatibility with Blender 2.93.