Blender News FORUMS Sensei Format Help Spacebar Menu and X delete options

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kintaro_Otaku 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Spacebar Menu and X delete options

Kintaro_Otaku
    Participant

i love the Sensei format but i use often the spacebar meny wyth “dynamic spacebar menu addon” in my workflow and i cant find how to turn it back on in Sensei format object and edit mode.
    The second is the Delete option when pressing “X” i would like to see what i want to delete or collapse elements and i can’t find how to turn that option back on

Can you help ?

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

Turn the addon back on the way you did the first time, there’s no difference. If you did it once, you can do it again. You can press Delete key instead of X to bring up this menu. Or, just click the “Clean Up” tools button in the Builder menu while in edit mode (icon that looks like a mesh triangle), this way you’re not constantly searching through a pop-up to complete an action.

Kintaro_Otaku
    Participant

ooo thx that will work and one mor thing where can i find option to center pivot or cursor to selected faces/verts ?

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

You change the pivot the same place you always do in Blender in the header menu of the 3D View (ironically located at the bottom of the 3D view and not the head). I’m assuming that’s what you’re talking about. In Sensei Format, your cursor will automatically snap to whatever mesh selection type you’re using, edge to edges, vert to verts and so on. Just right click anywhere while and edit mode and this will happen. You can even do this while in object mode if you hold alt and right click… hold alt and double right click to set the origin of the selected object. If you need the cursor to specifically move to the center of multiple selections while in edit mode you can always use Shift-S for Blender’s default snap menu.

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

One other thing, if you need to disable Sensei Format’s cursor snapping, while in Object mode press T to bring up the toolshelf and in the Builder menu find “Dimensions” click it and uncheck “Cursor Snapping”, in the next version of Sensei Format you’ll be able to disable 3D cursor snapping with a small button next to “Set Origin” in the Builder menu, this should be released pretty soon.

Kintaro_Otaku
    Participant

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.