Blender News FORUMS Sensei Format Help reposition Builder cam

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sensei Sensei 1 year, 1 month ago.

• reposition Builder cam

SirTainly
    Participant

Hi.
    Is it possible to re-align the builder cam so snapshots is taken from what you see in the viewport? I thought i had it figured but when i disable the Track selected cam function it resets the snapshot view to be from behind the object.

Thanks

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

but when i disable the Track selected cam function it resets the snapshot view to be from behind the object

Are you talking about Pocket? Technically speaking there is no “Builder Cam”. Also, the Track Selected option should not affect thumbnails generated for pocket objects. It can be off or on when putting things in your pocket whether or not you’re using the “User Thumbnails” option. If you wish for objects being stored in a pocket to have their thumbnails generated from the camera view (such as the one that displays by default down in the Director’s Chair area in the bottom right corner of the default Sensei Format workspace) then check the option “User Thumbnails” in the Builder options menu before pressing “Put In My Pocket”. If you’re not talking about Pocket, then let me know what you meant.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.