This challenge is for anyone taking this course. There are no due dates (this challenge is open forever basically) and you can submit as many entries as you like. The point of these challenges is to help each individual improve their skills. So go ahead, jump in!
THE CHALLENGE: What can you make using only the top 8 basic primitive shapes found in the “Mesh” menu of the “Add” menu and your sweet transformation skills learned thus far? Here’s my submission below (the one created in the tutorial video).
The basic guidelines for this challenge are:
• You can’t use materials or modifiers.
• No edit mode mesh editing (just transformation done in Object mode “rotation, location, scale type stuff”).
• You may use “Smooth” shading (or anything else you see me use in the video).
• You may use as many of the top 8 basic primitive shapes as you want.
• No environment images or colored lighting should be used but you may add lamps (image should be black & white).
• Blender Render or Cycles rendering may be used.
• The content of the render may be anything… an outdoor scene, a sword, a spaceship, a table, a robot etc…
• Upload the image as a JPEG and include “Primitive Transform Challenge” at the beginning of the title.
• No deadlines. This is a permanent part of the course, and you’re welcome to add multiple submissions!
• The goal here is to enhance your transformation skills in Blender!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.