Blender News FORUMS Crash Course Review Origin- where is it in the Builder?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SteveS SteveS 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Origin- where is it in the Builder?
    DavidusX
    DavidusX
    Participant

Tryng to follow along. My “Builder” on the Sensei Tab don’t have the “Origin” settings. I had to look it up elsewhere, how to do it on the tool bar.

DavidusX
    DavidusX
    Participant

whoop! Figured it out. It’s not in the middle.. the “pocket” is there now (which I have no idea of what it does).. it’s on the little panel to the right. Man that’s two hours down the tube.

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

https://blendersensei.com/sensei-format-user-manual/ See page 14. The manual and Sensei Format hotkeys are accessible right from Blender. Press File > Sensei Format > Sensei Manual or Sensei Hotkeys.

SteveS
    SteveS
    Participant

Yeah, it would be good if the crash course videos were updated to suit the latest version of Sensei Format. Really frustrating trying to follow along when so many things have changed. In video 23/104 @ 7:56 Blendersensei clicks on a cube icon at the top of the Sensei Format Builder Tool Shelf to set an object’s origin to the 3D cursor location. That cube icon is no longer there in 5.52. How do we do this now?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.