Blender News FORUMS Crash Course Review Groups/Instances – Video 36/104 file downloads

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sensei Sensei 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Groups/Instances – Video 36/104 file downloads
    SteveS
    SteveS
    Participant

Hi all. Can’t seem to find the files/models to download mentioned in video 36/104? Is there still a “videos examples file section” in the Store?

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster
      SteveS
      SteveS
      Participant

I looked up the section that has video 36/104 – “Groups and Group Instancing” and low and behold, the files are right next to the video. Apparently I suffer from domestic blindness….or so I’m told. Not sure how the link to the crash course videos is meant to help. I already knew how to find those. Thanks for that.

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

Not sure how the link to the crash course videos is meant to help

I assumed you were asking where the files were because you were watching the videos on Youtube and not on taking the Crash Course (since, like you said, you would have been staring directly at the files at one point or another if you were taking the Crash Course). Thus I was directing you to the Crash Course where the files could be downloaded. That is how the link to the Crash Course videos was meant to help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.