Blender News FORUMS Sensei Format Help Clean up Tools or builder commands

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ernani aguilar 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Clean up Tools or builder commands

ernani aguilar
    Participant

Dear Blendersensei,
    Good day, I am a bit curious and I would like to know about the difference of environment in builder command between yours and mine, attached photos will show you what do I mean.

Thank you very much for your great helped always.

Respectfully,
    Ernani

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

Hi. That is not “my” Blender environment. That is my “old” Blender environment, back when that video was created. My current Blender environment is also the one you’re using. It is the updated version. Unfortunately not every tutorial in the Crash Course has been updated to match every slight change in updated versions of Sensei Format (though this is on the way for the 2.8 version). It’s not extensive, but there is some information about this in the Sensei Format Manual which you can access here on the site under the “Resources” menu or directly from within Blender File > Sensei Format > Sensei Manual As I’m sure you’ll have noticed, most of the tools are the same, just reorganized. Most everything else is fairly self explanatory.

ernani aguilar
    Participant

hi, Thanks and good to know. Yes, I noticed that it is more organized. Anyway, I am just a bit curious about the difference, but also even though it is a little bit different it is still not quite far from your tutorials so it is still a great help for me as a beginner to learn.
    Thanks once again for your kind reply.

Respectfully,
    ernani

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.