Blender News FORUMS Sensei Format Help 2012 Mac issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sensei Sensei 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• 2012 Mac issue

ernani aguilar
    Participant

hi there and good day,
    I am a beginner in a blender and while I am searching crash course for blender a comparison between so many tutorials I found in youtube are significant from my point of view, therefore I chose blender sensei. since I started the crash course on this website I was encouraged and happy to follow in whatever this course required. First thing that I was attracted was blender sensei during the course of this tutorial and me, of course, download it, the first day of working in blender with a blender sensie format it was fun and amazing, but day after I have to start to work in some other apps I start noticed that my mouse started to hanged (and by the way I am using mac book pro 2012 model) they I thought it was just a mouse problems, but actually not because I bought a new mouse and still these issues arise. then i started to rmove uninstall blender sensei and blender at the same time and yes everything from my mac goes normal. then i once again installed blender and of ourse blender sensei to understand if there are still issues. but yes it is blender sensei that makes my mouse hangs.

Please, can I get and advise to solve this problem because of i love this crash course and especially how blender sensei makes blender more understandable.thank you very much

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

Hi. Glad you’re liking Sensei Format and the Crash Course. I moved your comment to its own topic. Please create a new topic the next time you need help.

Regarding your issue:

I have to start to work in some other apps I start noticed that my mouse started to hanged (and by the way I am using mac book pro 2012 model) they I thought it was just a mouse problems, but actually not because I bought a new mouse and still these issues arise. then i started to rmove uninstall blender sensei and blender at the same time and yes everything from my mac goes normal.

I’ve never heard of an issue like this. To my knowledge, there should be no way for Blender or any Blender addon to affect the functionality of your mouse outside of Blender, especially if Blender is not running. I’m not exactly sure what you mean when you say your mouse “hanged”, but in any case this shouldn’t be possible (not through a bug in code anyway). Were you using any additional 3rd party addons (addons besides Sensei Format that didn’t come with Blender, stuff you had to download somewhere else)? If what you mean by “hanged” is that Blender was consuming so much memory it caused your computer to slow down, (thus creating some sort of mouse lag?) then that’s an issue with your computer, not Blender or Sensei Format. Is it possible you’ve got to many other programs, or viruses running in the background of your Mac?

Were you doing something memory intensive in Blender, like had a large file open or rendering, and then trying to use another program while it was open, and this is why everything slowed down? If so, that means you need a faster computer or to not be doing things in other programs while you’re doing something memory intensive in Blender. Would it be possible for you to post some screen shots displaying further the problem you’re talking about? In any case, sorry everything’s not running smoothly. Screen shots and more information might help shed some light on whatever issue you’re having, but honestly it sounds like something’s up with your Mac.

ernani aguilar
    Participant

hi there,
    thank you very much for your quick response, what I am saying when my mouse hanged is, the pointer of my mouse hanged and you can not pick anything. regarding the 3rd party, I don’t think I did not add any because I am new in a blender. and yes I will keep blender right now since I reinstalled blender and it works again at this moment in time and keeps sensei format in it and I will continue tonight to learn the crash course and I will see again along the way what will happen. then I will check again once I exited blender and do another work in my mac if the same issue that I encountered will arise.

Thank you once again for your quick response and I am so eager to learned from this crash course.

Respectfully,
    ernani aguilar

ernani aguilar
    Participant

hi there,

as of my experience for a couple of days now, while I am moving ahead with the crash course and in regards with this issue of blender sensei format, it seems things go very well and I don’t encounter anymore with the issue that I was encountered and reported last time.

I am now having an exciting time learning crash course especially with blender sensei format that many are so good to follow because of each shortcut command or function and in comparison with the basic blender command environment for me with my personal opinion and experience blender sensei is much easy to remember. thank you once again for your quick response last time and I wish to go further with this lesson.

thanks.

respectfully
    ernani

Sensei
    Sensei
    Keymaster

That’s great! Glad you got everything ironed out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.